Spots for Your Romantic Date Nights
Looking to do something special this weekend? Consider our favorite local spots for a romantic date night (or just a fun night out with the girls!):
1. Tucked away in beautiful Bucks County, Crossings Vineyard is a great local vineyard with an exciting calendar of events. Check their Autumn events here and explore their Wine & Sushi class, or Wine & Tarot Card Reading night, or a morning Wine & Yoga class!
Image via Crossingsvineyard.com
2. Sellersville Theater offers an intimate theater featuring a packed calendar of popular folk/world/singer-songwriter artists. Be sure to purchase tickets in advance, and don’t forget to make reservations at the classic Washington House restaurant next door!
3. Enjoy craft beers and fall-themed foods? Stop by one of Philadelphia’s popular Oktoberfest celebrations– many are beginning this weekend! Visitphilly.com has compiled a comprehensive list here
4. See Philadelphia as you’ve never seen it before on the Spirit of Philadelphia! The revamped dinner cruise offers delicious dining and a romantic date night of dancing on the river — just be sure to purchase tickets in advance and dress up!
5. Everyone goes out to dinner for a date — so why not switch it up? Enjoy a phenomenal brunch at Chestnut Hill’s popular eatery, Cake! With a menu to die for and a beautiful garden-themed conservatory setting, you’ll never want to leave!