Asking Price - $1,290,000
Days on Market - 67
205 E Arbor
Linwood, NJ 08221
Days on Market
Additional Details Below
Views : 28
Gorgeous and secluded meadow front estate with direct views of Ocean city, Margate and Atlantic City. Spacious grande entry, spiral mahogany staircase and flooring, formal living room w fireplace, dining room, custom office w built ins, eat in kitchen with large center island, stainless appliances, butlers pantry, wet bar w additional refrigerator, 2 story Florida room with amazing views and an additional indoor/outdoor kitchen. First floor master with two huge walk in closets and large master bath w double vanity and walk in shower. Upstairs has a huge on suite w water views along with 2 additional bedrooms, another gorgeous bathroom and loft/bonus area. Full finished basement w full bathroom, gym and additional bedroom. 3 car garage and plenty of extra parking. The fully fenced yard is unbelievable 110X432 and has endless possibilities for a pool, pool house and tennis/pickleball courts. Very unique property!
Additional Rooms: Den/Tv Room, Dining Room, Eat In Kitchen, Florida Room, Great Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Library/Study, Loft, Pantry, Recreation/Family, Storage Attic, Primary Br On 1st Floor
Listing Details for 205 E Arbor
• 2 Story
• Bay Front, Corner, Cul-de-Sac, Water View
• Three or More Cars, Attached Garage, Auto Door Opener, Concrete
• Three or More Cars
• Hardwood, Tile, W/W Carpet
• 6 Ft. or More Head Room, Finished, Full, Heated, Outside Entrance
• Built-In, Family Room, Living Room, More Than 1
• Blinds, Curtains
• Bar, Cathedral Ceiling, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Kitchen Island, Security System, Storage, Smoke/Fire Alarm, Walk In Closet, Whirlpool
• Burglar Alarm, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
• Den/TV Room, Dining Room, Eat In Kitchen, Florida Room, Great Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Library/Study, Loft, Pantry, Recreation/Family, Storage Attic, Primary BR on 1st floor
• Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio, Sprinkler System, Insulated Glass, Screens
• Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central, Multi-Zoned
• Gas-Natural, Multi-Zoned, Radiant
Lattitude : 39.3469
Longitude : -74.5748
MLS Number : 572546
Listing Courtesy: PLATINUM REAL ESTATE
Page: © 2023 EveryHome, Realtors, All Rights Reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of the South Jersey Shore Regional Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright © 2023 South Jersey Shore Regional Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved. Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Presentation: © 2023 EveryHome, Realtors, All Rights Reserved. EveryHome is licensed by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission - License 0901599
Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than EveryHome are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. For information on those properties withheld from the internet, please call 215-699-5555