Eat like an NFL player this SuperBowl
SuperBowl Party Quesadillas.
- 2 lbs chicken breast.
- 1 8 oz bag mexican shredded cheese
- 1 package of plain tortilla shells.
- 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- 2 cups of fresh pico de gallo.
- 1 cup sour cream.Boil chicken breast in salted water. Once boiled, shred chicken.
In sauté pan use 1 tablespoon of olive oil, mix shredded chicken with taco seasoning.
Once well blended add fresh pico de gallo and stir together.
Remove from heat. In a large non stick pan lay a tortilla flat and heat lightly on both sides. Then add shredded cheese to half of tortilla as desired. Fold tortilla in half. Heat on both sides until golden brown. Lay on cutting board. Using a pizza wheel, cut into 4 quarters and serve with sour cream on side.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Smear one package of cream cheese on the bottom of a pie plate. Mix together one can of chicken with 1/2c of blue cheese or ranch dressing and 1/2c hot sauce. Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake it at 350 till hot and bubbly. Before you serve it mix it all around. Serve with tortilla chips and celery.
Potted Crab with Meyer Lemon
- 1–2 Meyer lemons (2 teaspoons finely grated zest, 3 tablespoons juice, plus thin slices for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Sherry
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter (preferably Kerrygold Pure Irish), room temperature
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste or 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
Buttered toast points. Bring juice and Sherry to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until reduced to 1 Tbsp., about 3 minutes. Transfer to a mini-processor; let cool. Add butter, lemon zest, and harissa; purée until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently fold crabmeat into butter (keep crab pieces intact). Pack crab butter into a crock, smoothing top with a butter knife. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours and up to 2 days.
Garnish with lemon slices, if desired. Let stand until room temperature, about 1 hour, and serve with buttered toast points.
RECIPE BY Christopher Hirsheimer, Melissa Hamilton
PHOTOGRAPH BY Jason Lowe